[OTTOGI] Traditional Japchae (Stir-Fried Glass Noodles) 75g * 1ea
- AUTHENTIC KOREAN Instant Japchae Noodle
- EASY TO COOK and only 225 calories
- KOREAN GLASS Noodles with Vegetables
- JAPCHAE Side Dish Korean Traditional Noodles
- ALL ABOUT NOODLES EAST ASIA EASY BACK-TO-SCHOOL DINNERS EASY FAVORITE RECIPES GLUTEN FREE MEALS IN MINUTES RECIPES SOMETHING LIGHT SOUTH KOREA JAPCHAE (KOREAN SWEET POTATO GLASS NOODLE STIR-FRY) Recipe Print Recipe Japchae is a very popular Korean stir-fried sweet potato noodles.
- How to make it?
1. Put the Flakes, Boil 450 ml (about 2 1/4 cups) of water
2. Add Noodle in boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes
3. Discard the water completely. Add Liquid soup and Sesame oil
4. Mix well and enjoy
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.