[SAMYANG] Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen (Cheese) - 1ea [KOREAN SPICY NOODLE] 560g
- It is the cheese flavoured version of Samyang’s original Hot Chicken Falvor Ramen, one of the spiciest and hottest Korean noodles, which is also called ‘Korean fire noodles’.
- The Cheese Hot Chicken Ramen from this brand is available in a 130g packet and it features the flavour of Italian cheese.
How to make it?
1. Boil 600 ml of water.
2. Cook noodles for 5 minutes.
3. Pour out water until there is about 8 spoons remaining (can be more or less).
4. Add the spicy sauce then stir-fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add cheese powder and mix well before eating.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.