[OTTOGI] Jin Ramen Hot 1ea 120g
- A harmony of chewy noodles, beef bone stock, and aged spicy taste provides a deep and rich experience.
- Ottogi Jin Ramen is a very popular noodle variety in South Korea.
- Ottogi Jin Ramen noodle is made of wheat flour base and is relatively thicker and chewier comparing to other instant ramen varieties.
- How to make it?
1. Boil 550 ml of water with the dried vegetables
2. Once the water is boiling add the noodles and the spice mixture.
3. Cook and stir for about 4 minutes and serve. If you wish add fresh vegetables, kimchi and egg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.