[OTTOGI] Traditional Japchae (Stir-Fried Glass Noodles) 75g * 4ea
- AUTHENTIC KOREAN Instant Japchae Noodle
- EASY TO COOK and only 225 calories
- KOREAN GLASS Noodles with Vegetables
- JAPCHAE Side Dish Korean Traditional Noodles
- ALL ABOUT NOODLES EAST ASIA EASY BACK-TO-SCHOOL DINNERS EASY FAVORITE RECIPES GLUTEN FREE MEALS IN MINUTES RECIPES SOMETHING LIGHT SOUTH KOREA JAPCHAE (KOREAN SWEET POTATO GLASS NOODLE STIR-FRY) Recipe Print Recipe Japchae is a very popular Korean stir-fried sweet potato noodles.
- How to make it?
1. Put the Flakes, Boil 450 ml (about 2 1/4 cups) of water
2. Add Noodle in boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes
3. Discard the water completely. Add Liquid soup and Sesame oil
4. Mix well and enjoy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.